Do you live in Edmonton and need some help with your English?
Do you live outside of Edmonton and have access to SKYPE?
Do others find it difficult to understand you?
Do you feel like you’re not sure when to use certain words?
Would you like to feel more comfortable in social situations?
Do you need help studying for IETLS?
Do you need to learn specific vocabulary for your job?
I can help!
What will I do?
I’ll give you private lessons geared to your individual needs and goals, focusing on your personal learning style and particular interests.
We’ll work together to improve your reading, writing, listening and speaking skills in an informal, yet studious environment. We meet in a room at a private school in the Capilano neighborhood of Edmonton.
If you’re interested in more information, please fill out the application form. I’ll respond to your email, answer any questions you have and give you the opportunity to meet with me before you make any commitments.
What do you need to do or be?
Private tutoring is a great choice for language learners who:
- Have attended school up to at least 17 years of age;
- Don’t speak English as a first language;
- Cannot work in an English-speaking job because of their English
- Are willing to work hard to meet their goals; I DO GIVE HOMEWORK AND EXPECT IT TO BE DONE! J
- Want to progress quickly.